So…it’s the last day of January. How?! I mean, I know how, but man this month flew by.
• We rang in the new year out with friends as usual. However, we did switch up the venue we have attended in the past. For the past 4 or 5 years, we have gone to the Malt House Cellar but this year we decided to switch it up and went to the Crowne Plaza in Clayton. It was cheaper and we got a hotel room, but we all liked the vibe at Malt House better.
• We booked our plane tickets for our Florida trip this spring and we’ve booked our hotel for Austin City Limits in October. I’m pretty excited about our trips this year!
• We celebrated a couple of our friends’ birthdays. Went to a Blues game and out to brunch at Bixby’s.
• My 1 year of no shopping ended! I’ve purchased a couple things, but am really waiting for spring/summer things to come out. Keeping focused on my wish list rather than a bunch of trendy things.
• The last two weeks at work have been insanely busy. Worked until midnight several nights. Fun, right? No, it’s not.
• My new road bike came in! It’s all set up on the trainer in the basement. I have my eye on an Olympic distance triathlon this summer!
• And lastly, this video is so Tim and myself. So spot on.
We don’t have a lot planned in February, but that’s okay. Winter has been pretty mild so far, but I have a feeling that will change in February. It just means my bike will be seeing a lot more of me rather than the running trail.