This summer is flying by! I have my first triathlon of the summer this coming weekend and my parents are coming into town to cheer me on. I have a full agenda for the few days they’re here.
• I told my mom she has to bring her own Moscato…just don’t bring the expensive kind.
• I know summer is already half over, but there are so many free things to do in St. Louis!!
• I have a new designer crush.
• What it means to “Be a Man” …quite thought provoking.
• Men’s running shoes can be terrible looking. Women’s aren’t far behind.
• I have a new favorite facial scrub. It’s green!
• These playhouses kick my childhood’s playhouse’s butt. Mine at least was elevated with a sandbox below.
• Apparently there’s a lot of stuff in space around the Earth. Insane.