Hello, May! We’re hosting a family birthday party at our house tomorrow for Tim. BBQ, drinks and sunshine. Sounds like a plan to me.
• I’m making this strawberry-basil soda for tomorrow’s party, but am substituting Limoncello instead of squeezed lemons. Hope it turns out.
• I’m also thinking about ordering this snack sampler to keep at work.
• According to this list, I am a happy person. I can check off every item.
• Just found myself three new Instagram accounts to follow.
• I backed this water bottle Kickstarter campaign. The only other Kickstarter campaign I’ve backed was also a water bottle. I guess I love water bottles?
• How crazy is it to think that DNA-Based Personalized Medicine will probably happen in our life time? Real crazy, but awesome, too.
• This Twin Strangers thing is nuts. Makes me want to find mine!
• I grew up with a long-haired dachshund (her name was Brittney), so of course I’m smitten with this puppy.
• And lastly, all of the things a cellphone has replaced.