It’s raining again today. Seems to be March’s theme. So I won’t feel bad sitting inside all day where it’s nice and dry. This weekend though…pounding some pavement.
• This article about What 2,000 Calories Looks Like just reiterates my thoughts on how eating home cooked meals are better.
• I take the winters off from running outside because I’m basically a wuss, but this guy…go him!
• A dog body sledding is the best video I’ve watched all week.
• This article, 4 Roles a Designer Should Take On, was a great read for myself and is for any other designers.
• Three home trends I want in my kitchen.
• This is me. Seriously. I got excited earlier this week when I saw that my credit score went up. However, I don’t agree with #6—massages weird me out.
• These tourism ads for Nebraska are pretty great. However, NO ONE sits in a truck trying to sell fruits and veggies on the side of a country road. They go to town for that.
• And lastly, this ballet performance is INSANE! I had to pick my jaw up off the floor.