It’s Friday! Remember that Rebecca Black music video? Watch it and now have it stuck in your head for the rest of your life. You’re welcome.
• I’m anxiously awaiting this canvas print to arrive for our bedroom. Then I’m calling our bedroom officially finished.
• We don’t live in my dream home (it probably doesn’t even exist), so I really like this article about important things to remember about living in your current home.
• Arguing with your significant other sucks, but it happens. It’s part of life. So keeping these things in mind can help. For me it’s: “…you’ve got to learn how to lose an argument.” I’m bad at that.
• There’s a lot of people in my life turning 30 this year. (Yay not me!) So I found this article of 35 Life Lessons to Learn the Closer You Get to 3o pretty great. Most are simple, but relevant ideas.
• And lastly, my sister and her boyfriend came down a couple weeks ago for Mardi Gras. St. Louis has the largest celebration in the country behind New Orleans. It wasn’t quite like last year, but it was still a good time.
The fact that March is in two days has me excited…so over this winter.